From the mountains to the sea...
Mid weighted merino with the added feature of a generous hood and gender neutral design. In a colour-way inspired by the awa (rivers) that flow past Opus HQ, this raglan sleeved hood has a place in all our wardrobes. With two tones you are sure to find a multitude of ways to wear it regardless of what you are getting up to! We hope you enjoy this addition to the Opus team.
- 100% Merino Wool - 200gsm
- Moisture wicking.
- Holds up to 35% of it's weight in water before it starts to feel damp.
- Natural & biodegradable.
Form fitting while not being tight like a traditional thermal.
- Quickly bounces back into shape, even when stuffed in the bottom of a bag.
Antibacterial properties mean you wont get smelly when you wear it next to your skin day after day, and you don't have to wash it as often.
- Super fine pure merino is the perfect fibre for adding warmth without bulk.
- Regulates temperature with supreme breathability.
- The soft, luxurious texture will convert even the most dubious wool-o-phobic.
- This garment was HAND MADE WITH LOVE IN NEW ZEALAND.
GENDER NEUTRAL (measure under arms - no shirt, at fullest circumference)
XS - 32 & 1/4 - 34 & 1/4 (inches) 82 - 87 (cm)
S - 34 & 1/4 - 36 & 1/4 (inches) 87 - 92 (cm)
M - 36 & 1/4 - 38 & 1/4 (inches) 92 - 97 (cm)
L - 38 & 1/4 - 40 1/4 (inches) 97 - 102 (cm)
XL - 40 1/4 - 42 1/4 (inches) 102 - 107 (cm)
XXL - 42 1/4 - 44 1/4 (inches) 107 - 112 (cm)