Cool when its hot, warm when its not.
The Tumble Tee is an all-season, every-day, get-out-and-do-stuff garment. It's the ideal next to skin layer in winter and excels as a light-weight outer in the warmer months. Temperature regulating and UV-resistant, it's designed for athletic pursuit, but with supreme attention to detail. Timeless style by design.
- 200gsm, 18.5 micron, super soft, 100% Merino Wool.
- Moisture wicking.
- Keep your heart rate lower for longer and fend off the sweat while exercising in merino.
- Holds up to 35% of it's weight in water before it starts to feel damp.
- Natural & biodegradable.
Scooped tail, perfect for keeping your bum covered in the field or at the desk.
Form following, but not tight - for casual wearability.
- Long-line cut for style and function.
- Quickly bounces back into shape, even when stuffed in the bottom of a bag.
Short sleeves for ease of wearing under corporate garb or completing an alpine layering system.
Antibacterial properties mean you wont get smelly when you wear it next to your skin day after day, and you don't have to wash it as often.
- Super fine pure New Zealand merino is the perfect fibre for adding warmth without bulk.
- Supreme breathability regulating temperature during strenuous activity.
- The soft, luxurious texture will convert even the most dubious wool-o-phobic.
- This garment was HAND FORGED IN NEW ZEALAND.
MENS (measure under arms just above nipple)
S - 34 - 36 & 1/4 (inches) 86 - 92 (cm)
M - 36 & 1/4 - 38 & 1/2 (inches) 92 - 98 (cm)
L - 38 & 1/2 - 41 (inches) 98 - 104 (cm)
XL - 41 - 43 1/4 (inches) 104 - 110 (cm)
XXL - 43 1/4 - 45 1/2 (inches) 110 - 116 (cm)
XXXL - 45 1/2 - 47 1/2 (inches) 116 - 122 (cm)
To give you a broad idea, our cuts are skimming fit & longer line (not short & boxy).