The Oxford Cardigan - 100% NZ Merino, Merino/Silk + Blends, MADE IN NEW ZEALAND.
Impeccably styled sir, very dapper indeed.
The ultimate cardigan for the urban adventurer, the Oxford Cardigan represents a perfect synergy between style, comfort and warmth. Wear it while imbibing a class-act scotch with fellow gentlemen, commanding attention in your business meeting, or ascending a mountain pass in search of game – its versatility knows no bounds.
- Quickly bounces back into shape, even when stuffed in the bottom of a bag.
- Reinforced thumb hoops on the cuffs for comfort and function. Or pop them off and you can't notice they're there.
- Antibacterial properties mean you wont get smelly, even when you wear it next to your skin day after day, and you don't have to wash it as often.
- Premium mid weight merino and blended merino make it feels like a fleece & is way warmer than its weight would suggest.
- The pure New Zealand merino makes it about as comfortable as any garment can get.
- Regulates temperature with supreme breathability.
- The soft, luxurious texture will convert even the most dubious wool-o-phobic.
- Embossed genuine New Zealand leather punctuates the clean lines of the garment
- Natural wooden buttons.
- Available in a mid-weight premium grade 255gsm 100% french terry loop back merino and a 255gsm 80% - 20% merino/silk, single jersey blend.
- This garment was HAND CRAFTED IN NEW ZEALAND.
MENS (measure under arms just above nipple)
- S - 34 & 1/2 - 36 & 1/4 (inches) 87 - 92 (cm)
- M - 36 & 1/4 - 38 & 1/2 (inches) 92 - 98 (cm)
- L - 38 & 1/2 - 41 (inches) 98 - 104 (cm)
- XL - 41 - 43 1/4 (inches) 104 - 110 (cm)
Tom is wearing size L and he is (6'1") (89kg) and a muscular build (40 inch chest).