Luxurious in lifestyle yet humble in character...
This boujee wee number comes to you in collaboration with the team at Manawatu Knitting Mills and Opus Fresh.
With extra special attention taken to the finishing touches, including both a geometric mountain and shears leather patch, this luxe sweater is the perfect finishing touch to nearly any outfit.
Crafted from a blend of Possum Fur, Silk and New Zealand Merino Wool, detailed with the signature Opus Fresh organic leather patch.
- Made from a 70% Merino, 20% Possum, 10% Silk blend.
- The unique blend of possum fur and merino lamb’s wool creates a piling retardant fibre. Possum fur is low-pill and anti-static which means the garment can be worn throughout the years and still look as new as the day it was purchased.
- Possum fibre will not freeze, even when exposed to periods of prolonged cold. The only fibre on the planet known to have the same characteristic is Polar Bear fur.
- Signature 'Mountain Geometric' & 'Shears' Leather patch.
- The brushtail possum was introduced to New Zealand in the 1850s and is now wreaking havoc on our natural wildlife and native forest. The need to control the number of possums to protect our native flora and fauna saw the development of this NZ exclusive, specialised natural fibre.
- Possum fibre has no scales and is hollow, which gives both lightness and warmth, compared to other natural fibres of a similar micron.
- Possum fibre is silky to handle providing an instant feel appeal unlike any other fibre.
- The MKM boasts a 135-year tradition of creating finely crafted accessories.
- Available in Limited Edition Mushroom and Cosmic Blue.
- Made in the rural heartland of Manawatu in the central North Island of New Zealand.