The Katana Crew [PRINTS] - 100% NZ Merino + Blends, MADE IN NEW ZEALAND.
Sharp, dangerous, dignified. The Katana Crew.
Legend has it that Japanese sword master Muramasa was the lands most skillful smith, crafting weapons unmatched in beautiful simplicity, but that he also harbored a violent and ill-balanced mind, verging on madness. That same madness was said to have passed into his hand forged blades, making them hunger for blood and impelling the wielding warrior to commit murder and/or suicide... Pretty heavy stuff, but rest assured the maker of the Katana Crew possesses the same meticulous eye for detail, without the malicious madness. The Katana is a signature Opus take on the traditional ladies crew jersey.
- Slightly scooped tail with wider waste band than usual, perfect for keeping your bum covered in the field or at the desk.
- Form fitting while not being tight like a traditional thermal garment.
- Long-line cut with a mid scoop neck line for style and function.
- Quickly bounces back into shape, even when stuffed in the bottom of a bag.
- Reinforced thumb hoops on the cuffs for comfort and function.
- Antibacterial properties mean you wont get smelly when you wear it next to your skin day after day, and you don't have to wash it as often.
- Regulates temperature with supreme breathability.
- The soft, luxurious texture will convert even the most dubious wool-o-phobic.
- Embossed genuine New Zealand leather punctuates the clean lines of the garment
- This garment was HAND CRAFTED WITH LOVE IN NEW ZEALAND.
WOMENS (measure under arms - no shirt, but bra on - at fullest bust point)
- XS - 32 & 1/4 - 34 & 1/4 (inches) 82 - 87 (cm)
- S - 34 & 1/4 - 36 & 1/4 (inches) 87 - 92 (cm)
- M - 36 & 1/4 - 38 & 1/4 (inches) 92 - 97 (cm)
- L - 38 & 1/4 - 40 (inches) 97 - 102 (cm)
Our cuts are skimming fit & longer line (not short & boxy)