The Opus Tee
Form and function personified, there are few garments in your wardrobe that will get as much use as the Opus Merino Tee.
Perfectly positioned to be an all-year round staple. UV resistant, temperature regulating, breathable, quick drying and anti-microbial, making it the ultimate choice for rides, paddles or hikes in the heat, and super soft next to the skin as a base layer under your work shirt or snow jacket to keep you toasty when the mercury drops... This is the kind of t-shirt that tops your pack list, if it gets stuffed at the bottom of your pack, no drama, merino bounces back into shape quickly to keep you looking fresh.
Available in Stealth Black (no print) or Grey Marle with our signature 'Mt Ruapehu Geometric' print.
- Relaxed, long-line cut for style and function.
- Quickly bounces back into shape, even when stuffed in the bottom of a bag.
- Antibacterial properties mean you wont get smelly, even when you wear it next to your skin day after day, and you don't have to wash it as often.
- The pure New Zealand merino makes it about as comfortable as any garment can get.
- Regulates temperature with supreme breathability.
- The soft, luxurious texture will convert even the most dubious wool-o-phobic.
- This garment was HAND FORGED IN NEW ZEALAND.
MENS (measure under arms just above nipple)
- S - 34 - 36 & 1/4 (inches) 86 - 92 (cm)
- M - 36 & 1/4 - 38 & 1/2 (inches) 92 - 98 (cm)
- L - 38 & 1/2 - 41 (inches) 98 - 104 (cm)
- XL - 41 - 43 1/4 (inches) 104 - 110 (cm)
- XXL - 43 1/4 - 45 1/2 (inches) 110 - 116 (cm)
- XXXL - 45 1/2 - 47 1/2 (inches) 116 - 122 (cm)
Gerard is wearing size L and he is (6'3") and an athletic build.
To give you a broad idea, our cuts are skimming fit & longer line (not short & boxy).