The Cannon Crew [BLANK] - 100% NZ Merino + Blends, MADE IN NEW ZEALAND.
The Cannon Crew is the best crew jersey in the world [FACT]
There are none that have the same perfect fit, form, function & feel as this does. This is the garment that, along with The Gosling Coat was at the core of the Opus Outdoors concept.
The Cannon Crew, purpose designed simplicity.
- Relaxed, long-line cut for style and function.
- Quickly bounces back into shape, even when stuffed in the bottom of a bag.
- Reinforced thumb hoops on the cuffs for comfort and function. Or pop them off and you can't notice they're there.
- Antibacterial properties mean you wont get smelly, even when you wear it next to your skin day after day, and you don't have to wash it as often.
- Premium mid weight merino and blended merino make it feels like a fleece & is way warmer than its weight would suggest.
- The pure New Zealand merino makes it about as comfortable as any garment can get.
- Regulates temperature with supreme breathability.
- The soft, luxurious texture will convert even the most dubious wool-o-phobic.
- Embossed genuine New Zealand leather punctuates the clean lines of the garment
- There is a classic Merino blend option in a 255GSM brush backed sweat shirting, an 80/20 Hemp/Merino blend and theres also the 260GSM dark marle single jersey which is like a light sweater, it also has a formal cross over appeal, but can also be worn as an active layer mid or next to the skin.
- This garment was HAND FORGED IN NEW ZEALAND.
MENS (measure under arms just above nipple)
- S - 34 - 36 & 1/4 (inches) 86 - 92 (cm)
- M - 36 & 1/4 - 38 & 1/2 (inches) 92 - 98 (cm)
- L - 38 & 1/2 - 41 (inches) 98 - 104 (cm)
- XL - 41 - 43 1/4 (inches) 104 - 110 (cm)
- XXL - 43 1/4 - 45 1/2 (inches) 110 - 116 (cm)
- XXXL - 45 1/2 - 47 1/2 (inches) 116 - 122 (cm)
Tom is wearing size L and he is (6'1") (88 kg) and an athletic build (40 inch chest).
To give you a broad idea, our cuts are skimming fit & longer line (not short & boxy).